- Factory Default Settings - Function #9 is available to all devices
- Do Sensor Switch and nLight devices comply with FCC Part 15?
- Does a Wireless (RDT) Sensor need to be re-paired after changing the battery?
- Do we source our wall plates for our colors?
- SSI PTS Switches: Can These Switches Be Wired In A 3-Way Application?
- SSI Sensors: Does "Button Mode" Still Allow The Photocell To Work?
- Ballast Discriminator: How Does The Ballast Discriminator Work?
- SSI & nLight Sample Product Cases from Spring 2014: Can These Be Ordered?
- Ballast Discriminator BD1: Why am I seeing two different reading on it when press it twice and hold?
- Sensor Wire Guards: How Are Wire Guards Mounted Over Occupancy Sensors?
- Ballast Discriminator (BD1): What Type Of Battery Does The Ballast Discriminator (BD1) Use?
- SSI Product: What Is The Plastic Housing On SSI Product Made Of?
- 347VAC Sensors: Is There A Mounting Difference Between The 347VAC Wall Switches Sensors?
- 208 Devices: Why Is The CMRB 6 208, RMR 50 208, etc, Preferred Over A Two Pole Device (with 2P In the Model Name)?
- Sensor Programming: Do I Need To Let A Sensor Complete Its Series Of Blink Backs Before Removing Power To The The Unit?
- Line Voltage Product: How Do You Wire Standard Line Voltage Switches With Line Voltage Sensors?