- All underwater fixtures need to be installed according to the Article 680 from the NEC. When you get calls on how to install and wire these fixtures, refer them to it; http://www.ecmweb.com/code-basics/pools-and-spas-part-1-3
- Those fixtures that are for underwater applications and have nomenclature calling for DMX come with two cables, one for the DMX and one for power.
- RGB is standard for all underwater fixtures, RGBW is available as a modification.
- Marine Grade will use Salt Water Bronze to avoid corrosion, but they will turn green with time.
- Tamper proof available with modification.
Have more questions? Submit a request