Simcoe Series SOR/SCR replacement prismatic bottom glass

The Series SOR/SCR fixtures that have a prismatic bottom glass may need replacement for any reason such as damage, etc.  The replacement item to use is SORPG.

Note that these can only be used on the fixtures with the rods and bottom ring such as the above noted items SOR/SCR.  They cannot be added in the field if the rods and rings are not there to hold up the glass.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request