XPoint Wireless sensors will have the following factory settings when powered on:
• The light is controlled by the integrated occupancy sensor with no networking or grouping.
• The default occupied light level is approximately 100% (9.3VDC dimming control voltage).
• The default unoccupied light level is approximately 30% (3.5VDC dimming control voltage).
• The default time delay following sensor vacancy is 5 minutes, with an additional 5 minute slow ramp from the occupied light level to the unoccupied light level.
• The daylight sensor is not enabled by default.
• The Light Controller will not respond to changing daylight conditions.