If the Fresco BACnet instance is not discovered by the BACnet controller or other BACnet client software the configuration may not be properly setup.
- Verify the Fresco controller has an assigned IP address: it should by DHCP or Static IP assigned.
- Verify the BACnet Id is unique among other BACnet instances.
- Use a 3rd party BACnet client to troubleshoot discovery of BACnet devices.
- Use wireshark to verify BACnet traffic on the configured port and IP address.
- May need to contact network system administrator to verify the BACnet port is not blocked.