Programming a zone of devices through a GFX:
1) Get into device setup menu using default password (1234).
2) Choose option Wallpod Reference
3) You will need to highlight all devices that you want on channel 1. Then you will hit the right arrow to go to channel 2 and highlight all devices you want on channel 2. Repeat step for any additional channels.
4) Once all channel are set you will click save.
5) The GFX comes by default with poles 1 & 2 enabled. If additional poles/scenes are needed then you will need to go to Wallpods to add poles or Scenes to add scenes.
6) Now you can go to Set Switch Tacking. While on channel 1 highlight any devices that you want to track channel one, then you will hit the right arrow to go to channel 2 and highlight all devices you want to track channel 2. Repeat steps for any additional channels.
Complete GFX instructions at below link.