There are often occasions where a 3-way situation is set up with 2 or more switches in different areas have to control the same loads. Once the first switch is programmed it may be copied and pasted to the other switches.
The firs switches may be copied as follows:
- In the Program Switch Menu highlight the switch that you want to copy.
- SCROLL UP to put that switches data into a temporary memory location.
- Tab to the switch that should be the same and highlight it.
- Now SCROLL DOWN to copy the data to that switch.
- Tab to yes and press enter.
- Repeat step 3 & 4 until all of the switches have been copied and pasted.
- Confirm that the programming copied and pasted correctly by checking the programming on the last switch.
This can save a lot of button pushing.