Can a fixture be used without the use of a photocell if it was originally ordered with the PER NEMA Twist lock receptacle? Can the PER be disconnected to bypass the use of a photocell?

For this situation a Shorting Cap may be used in place of the photo-control for allowing current to bypass the PER. The shorting cap can be ordered using P/N: SC U with Ci Code: *588662. We do not recommend changing the electrical configuration of the fixture otherwise as any field modification does void warranty and UL listing.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request