Commercial Indoor - Gasketing

What Nomenclature is used for Triple gasketing? 


The nomenclature used for triple gasketing is ABC. The ABC must be added to the end of the fixture's nomenclature. The FW (Flush aluminum) options must be used for the door frame.  

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request