There are two ways to verify the nLight Plugin Host Service is running:
Through the SensorView software:
- Log into SensorView
- Navigate to Admin: Plugins
- Under "nLight Plugin Host Service", Status should read "running"
- If this is not running, put in the computer administrative credentials and click "Start"
- Press "Windows Key + r" (brings up a "run" window)
- Type in "services.msc" and hit ok
- Look through the list of services for "nLight Plugin Host Service", and verify under Status is reads "Started" and under Start-up Type it reads "Automatic"
- In order to verify the plug-in host is directed to the appropriate path, right click on "nLight Plugin Host Service" and select "Properties"
- Verify the "Path to executable:" is set for the appropriate SensorView installation location (i.e. C:\Program Files\SensorSwitch\SensorView\App\v10.1.32.46764-Stable)