Putting a customer screen saver image on a nPOD GFX or nGWY2 GFX requires the use of SensorView. Use the following steps:
- Select the device (nPOD GFX or nGWY2 GFX) under the device tree.
- Click on "Properties".
- Under the picture of the device, click on "Upload screen saver".
- Browse your computer and choose the picture you want to use as your screen saver.
Optimal picture size is 320x240
- Select "Upload Screen Saver"
- Once the file has been uploaded, click on "Default Settings".
- Change Screen Saver Mode to "Custom Logo", and select "Save Defaults and Apply Now".