SIMPLY5 Photocontrol Scaling Procedure
The procedure described is to scale the photocontrol to respond more agressively. Note, on the procedure, the higher the value on the scale, the more the photocontrol will respond to contributed light.
1. Pull up gently on the large on/off paddle on the S5W until you hear a "click" and the bargraph and locator LEDs go off.
2. Press the paddle switch back in and hold until the bottom locator LED begins flashing once per second, then release it.
3. Press & release the paddle switch once and the bottom indicator LED will begin to flash twice per second.
4. Press & release the paddle switch once more and the bottom indicator LED will turn steady on.
5. Within the next 10 seconds, you must press and hold the paddle switch until the bargraph LED begins to flash. This should be about 3 seconds.
6. Release the paddle switch after the bargraph LED begins to flash. The lights will flash 3 times to indicate that we are in the scale factor setup mode. The bargraph will indicate the current scale value.
7. Use the Raise/Lower button to set the scaling factor from 1 to 7.
8.Press & release the paddle switch once more to exit the scale factor setup mode. The lights will flash 3 times to indicate that we are exiting the scale factor setup mode.