The nADR cannot connect directly to the Fresco, however it can be done with some clever system design.
By using a set of nAR40's, an nLight system controlled by the nECY can activate Fresco scenes assigned to a nIO 1S. Each nAR40 would be assigned to one of the response levels (High, Mid, Low), and each nIO 1S would have a corresponding scene on the Fresco.
The order of operations would then be something like this:
- The nADR receives a Demand Response command to go to a "Mid" level.
- The nADR send a command to the nECY to activate the Profile assigned to the Mid level.
- The nECY profile is set to Override On for the nAR40 connected to the nIO 1S assigned to the "Mid" scene.
- The nAR40 closes its dry contacts, activating the nIO 1S connected to the Fresco.
- The nIO 1S then activates the "Mid" scene, dropping all channels to 50%.
See below for a wiring detail of how this can be achieved.