- “XPoint Wireless light controllers (XPA RL1 DSI) and sensor controllers (XPA CMRB, XPA SBOR) have onboard realtime power meters.
- The onboard power meter can be used to manually verify whether the fixture load is operating properly or is out.
- SensorView can view the live power consumption of any XPoint Wireless enabled fixture.
- SensorView GreenScreen (free downloadable basic analytics software package) can track historical energy savings of a fixture or zone using this capability.
- nLight ECLYPSE can make the individual power monitoring data available via BACnet.
- This data can be used for custom floorplans, such as through ENVYSION software.
- This data can be exposed to other systems.
- Currently, SiteView Energy Application does not have access to this data, as the Application is only compatible with SiteView Energy Meters”
Have more questions? Submit a request