Are troffers available with US certified steel?

The ST3 option is available on some fixtures to meet the Pennsylvania Steel Act.

You may be able to submit an RFD for some fixtures as well, but it will most likely require a large order. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request